What is the Monty Roberts Online University?
Over 550 lessons on Monty Roberts’ world-renowned violence-free training including:
- Equus – the horse’s natural communication system
- The beginnings of a ‘Horse Whisperer’, Shy Boy and other stories
- Correctly fitting and using Monty’s patented Dually Halter
- Join-Up and other Round Pen lessons
- Long Lining – the benefits, form and fun
- Creating a Willing Partnership
- Trailer Loading, Bucking, Biting and other remedial issues
- Ridden Work – foundational and advanced lessons
- Loads of tips including training your horse to the mounting block
- And more …
Featuring Special Guests
In addition to lessons by Monty Roberts, the Monty Roberts Online University features lessons by a host of special guests – pioneers and/or experts in their field, including:
- Western Reining with Richard Winters
- Mindful Dressage with Steffen Peters
- Riding Dressage with Charlotte Bredahl-Baker
- Dressage with Jan Ebeling
- Horseback Archery with Kassai Lajos
- Show Jumping with Will Simpson
- Intrinsic Horse Training with Florian Oberparleiter
- Learning with Dr Andrew McLean
- Foal Education with Leigh Wills
- Join-Up for Polo with Isabella Wolf
- Pilates for Horse Riders with Julie Driver
- And more …
Monty Answers Your Questions
In addition the Monty Roberts Online University hosts an ‘Ask Monty‘ Q&A forum (accessible without a subscription) where Monty posts a weekly Q&A. In addition the university forum is a great place to chat with like-minded equestrians, share feedback and get community answers (including Monty Roberts Certified Instructors) on all things horsey.
Monty Roberts priced his Online University for every horse owner or enthusiast to be able to afford it. It’s priced at only $10 per month, for unlimited access to a wealth of information from arguably the world’s best horse trainer.
No matter what your background with horses, Monty guarantees (or your money back) that his ideas and techniques will change how you and your horse learn. Monty Roberts and his team have created a hugely varied syllabus, launched in 2009, that he is constantly adding to as he trains new horses and has breakthrough ideas. All in convenient 5-10 minute grabs.
Who is it For?
Everyone! Young and old! There are lessons for children, adults, professionals and amateurs. Monty Roberts says “Adrenalin up, learning down. Adrenalin down, learning up.” Monty will give you the knowledge to convey to your horse a calm, confident leadership.
This learning environment will have huge benefits for the non-equestrian as well. See your relationships at home and at work improve, just because you begin to be aware of how you communicate. The whole format is very easy to use, even if computers aren’t your thing!
“My desire has always been to have the maximum positive affect on you and your horse. In 2004 we began filming thousands of hours of my problem solving demonstrations to be able to launch this tool in 2009 and share these skills with the world. I am fortunate to be able to teach people, on every continent, to have better communication skills with their horses. I have learned what a horse needs in order to trust you and to be a Willing Partner. And I want to share these skills with you.” ~ Monty Roberts
MONTY ROBERTS CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS
All Monty Roberts Instructors are certified to teach the Monty Roberts horsemanship courses, including the Monty Roberts Introductory Course and its exam. The Advanced Certification Course can only be completed at The Monty Roberts International Learning Center at Flag Is Up Farms in, California. Click the flags below to view our world map and locate an instructor near you.