Monty teaches why freedom of choice, intrinsic learning, and mistakes are all learning opportunities. Monty developed these 2 new lengths to allow your horses to learn incrementally. This is the heart of Monty’s educational message.
These lead lines are:
- Soft – cushioned cotton core and special soft nylon, double stitched to last
- Easier to hold than round ropes – any size hand can get a good grip
- Super strong nylon doesn’t break down in dirt and moisture
- Brightly colored for easy identification of length – even in the dirt – 12’ (4 meters) is RED and 17’ (almost 6 meters) is BLUE
- Durable brass snaps hold up in harsh conditions
Uses – Why 12 feet (3,65 meters)?
Gives a handler maneuvering room if a horse plays up
Plenty of length to wrap through the noseband to create an alternative to harsh chains – in case you are stuck without your Dually!
Can be used to create a quick foal handler (figure of eight)
Uses – Why 17 feet (5,18 meters)?
A good length to use for Join-Ups in the Round Pen. The weighted end tosses easily and creates a nice slapping sound for send away
A good safe length for trailer loading
A good length for Dually Halter training for leading manners and standing still
The perfect length for leading a horse from atop another pony horse – not too much line in your hands but plenty of length to safely lead.
12 feet – $20 USD
17 feet – $25 USD
Call +1 805-688-6288 or write to admin@MontyRoberts.com